Eddy's open house : By Danial Hakimi

 Good day ain't it friends? Anyway, welcome Back guys to my blog! today's blog is about my lovely visit to my friend Eddy before our school days resume. Special shout out to Eddy and my lovely teacher, Joylane Jusayan! as stated in the last blog she was an amazing, caring, lovely, teacher.

On the 19th? 18th? of May(sorry I forgot), Eddy invited me to his open house on his birthday, also fun fact, Eddy is actually my closest best friend in school. Anyways, Eddy invited others in my 2nd school, he invited me, ezuwan, Fadhil and Nabil, I gave myself permission to invite my other closest best friend, Bazlin.  

All of us met Eddy in the living room to read the duha selamat, Bazlin and Nabil were a little late, but Bazlin came at 2.15 pm in the afternoon. 

Comments