Upcoming English , Math and Science [by Unknown]

 Hello everyone , its yo boy Muizz here . Today , I'm going to talk to you about the Upcoming English , Math and Science Day . It will attend on 26th June 2021, Saturday . I will be attending the Science Project . Were going to teach them how to make A Copper Wire Spin on a Battery . Example : This Video BelowπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡


I'm going to tell you how to do it . First you have a Copper wire , Battery and 5 magnets . Secondly if you have all the materials try putting the 5 magnet at the negative in the battery . Thirdly do bend the copper wire into any shape and make sure you have a point in the middle of the shape or it wouldn't work . Then it should work , maybe....

OK now that's it just to let you know this is my First and Last year in SECA School . I will be moving in a middle school but I don't know what school I will go to . Well my time is up good bye Now.......

Comments