What Place I Want To Go To (Japan)

Hi guys its yo boy Muizz here back with another blog . Today im going to talk about Where I want to go to . I think u know what it is base on the title . You might know it ! 

Yea! you were right its Japan , there's many reason why I want to go to Japan . There's alot of anime  figures , manga and many more . There's also alot of Theme Park's about anime . Example : The Attack on titan 4D , there's alot of cool feature's there. Japan is also very famous because all of the anime that they created like the famous one's . Example : Dragon Ball Z Evolution , Naruto Shippuden , One Piece and many more . There are also real places that they did in the anime . Such as like : The NHK  Kawasaki , The Anime is : Yokohama . Also if I am going to Japan I will bring my friend's .

OK that's it , See you In the Next Blog .

Comments